Hello everyone! So three posts in one day, my aren't you all blessed ha!
Today is New Years Eve. Which I am a little bit sad about actually. 2013 has been a really good year for me.
-I passed my A Levels and I didn't think I would.
-I passed my driving theory test.
-I passed my driving test with only one minor and on the first time too!
-I got a job and am still happily working there now.
-I got a car.
-I made several big realisations.
-I am really happy I made the decision not to go to uni.
-I have lost many 'friends' (at the time I was sad) but now I am so happy about it. I know it sounds weird but we didn't much at all in common and even though them ignoring me hurt at first I have two best friends and a loving family that are so so much better than a load of fake friends who don't care about me at all. (whoops sorry about the rant)
-I still don't know what I want to do in life, but I do know what I don't want to do.
-I got a puppy!
-And my blog has really hit off and overall I have more than 1000 followers so thank you all so so much!! You have no idea how much this all means to me.
| Me and my friend Eloise on our last day of Sixth form when we could come in, in fancy dress. |
| I went to Brighton and I have wanted to go here for years!! |
![]() |
| Titch (Glitter Gnome) and I out and about. |
![]() |
| I got a little puppy called Charlie and he's so sweet. |
![]() |
| I saw McFly live with my sister and they were really good! We both had a lot of fun! |
![]() |
| Here's a picture of Vicki and I on one of our many nights out! |








0 comments:
Post a Comment