Hi! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time getting spoiled by your loved ones and eating your weight in Turkey, pigs in blankets and Quality Street!...Because I certainly did. I got utterly spoilt by my family this Christmas and I want to share some of the things they got me with you here. I am in no way bragging in this post I am extremely thankful for everything I have received and feel very blessed to have such a loving family and two best friends.
| This has some great tips and advice on nail care and some really cool nail art designs too! |
| I really like this scent, it is long lasting and is a lot better than I expected as I'm usually quite sceptical of celebrity fragrances. |
| I've been relying on my mum's ghd's for quite a while now and asked for these for christmas as I have heard quite a lot of good reviews and was on a special offer in Boots. |
| I really liked the idea of this perfume set as I like quite a few of the perfumes in this and wouldn't mind trying the others too. |
| Inside there are little bottles that contain about 6-7 spritzes inside. This set also comes with a voucher equivalent to a 30ml bottle of one of the fragrances. |
| I got an EOS lip balm from my sister. |
| And plenty of Lush products too! What's Christmas without a bit of Snow Fairy, eh? |
I hope you liked this post, thanks for reading! Love, A x




0 comments:
Post a Comment