Sunday, 3 March 2013
March wish list!
From top left:
Black jeans H&M
Black leather look skirt New Look
Lacy dress Topshop
Leather Jacket Topshop
Bottom Row:
Blue Nike Blazers Office
'You're the cats pajamas' top Urban Outfitters
Denim Skirt Miss Selfridge
Cardigan Urban Outfitters
Thanks for reading, A. x
14:05 H and M, Miss Selfridge, New Look, Nike, Nike Blazers, Office, Topshop, Urban outfitters 6 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I love those Nike's! They a fab! Great choice!
ReplyDeletexx
http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks, I thought they were a bit fun and different to the norm xx
DeleteOh my gosh I love everything! Especially the lacy dress :)
ReplyDeleteB x
I'd love it if you took a look at my blog and entered my giveaway!: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog
Aw thanks! I'll be sure to check out your blog + your giveaway now! xx
DeleteI love the cardigan from Urban Outfitters and the leather look skirt from New Look
ReplyDeletexoxo
missmacmanus.blogspot.be
Thank you! I love the cardi so much, it looks so cosy and I've wanted a leather look skirt for ages now and at £14.99 its such a bargain! xx
Delete