Monday, 25 March 2013

Nails of the day...notd

HI EVERYONE!!
How are we all? 
It was so cold out today where I live. I wore a really thick, chunky, comfy knit and some jeans. Casual monday attire for me today. I decided to have a play with Barry M's new textured nail polishes. I was a bit skeptical about them as I wasn't sure what they would be like, but I purchased the pink one and I quite liked the effect. 



Hopefully you can see how textured the nails look in the photo above. 

what do you all think of the textured nail trend? Are you a fan of it? 

Thanks for reading, A. x

8 comments:

  1. Aw thank you, that's really kind! I'll be sure to check out your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you, that's so lovely to hear your comment means a lot! I'll be sure to check out your blog too in a sec! thank you :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of these yet but I really like the idea.

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, the post is here:Glossy Temptations

    Hope you'll check it out and I look forward to seeing your post :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend them if you wanted to try something a bit different but also easy to do. Aw thank you so much! I'll be sure to post the link to you when I've done it x

      Delete
  4. simple, but pretty nails, like it:)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete