Hiya how are you all? Today I decided to go for a shiny, red shade for my nails and they looked fab in the sunny weather we were blessed with too!
Such a lovely colour! I love No.7 polishes.Xx
Thanks Jenny, I have only just started using them if I'm honest, my Mum got me into them haha! xx
This is gorgeous!http://www.candyliquor.co.ukUK High Street Fashionxoxo
Thanks, glad you like them! xx
ooh that colour is so pretty!Mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback :)www.rosewaterreflections.blogspot.caxx
Thank you :) and yeah sure, I'll check it out in a bit! xx
love that color.amen fashion, xo
Thanks, me too. I liked it because its not like usual reddy colours x
Such a lovely colour! I love No.7 polishes.
ReplyDeleteXx
Thanks Jenny, I have only just started using them if I'm honest, my Mum got me into them haha! xx
DeleteThis is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion
xoxo
Thanks, glad you like them! xx
Deleteooh that colour is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteMind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback :)
www.rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca
xx
Thank you :) and yeah sure, I'll check it out in a bit! xx
Deletelove that color.
ReplyDeleteamen fashion, xo
Thanks, me too. I liked it because its not like usual reddy colours x
Delete