Sorry this post is a bit late, this should have been posted yesterday, I painted my nails a dark red/wine shade, which is a colour I'm loving at the moment I may add.
Mind the smudging, I used some cotton buds and nail varnish remover to get rid of the unsightly bits.
A.x




Pretty color!
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
Thanks! x
DeleteRed looks so good on nails :)
ReplyDeleteSo Good!!!
Kisses
Yeah it really does! x
Deletehello there! I just love your blog, so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove from italy XOXO
Aw thank you!! That means a lot :) xx
DeleteI'm in love with nail polishes ^_^
ReplyDeleteI just found you and immediately became member! I would really appreciate it if you'll visit my blog back :)
Kisses and keep in touch ♡
http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/
me too, I have created quite a large collection recently! Aw thank you I'll be sure to check out your blog too xx
Delete