Hi you!
| My shopping bags and my H&M handbag. |
Also in my defence it was raining really heavily so I was kind of forced into buying stuff right?? Erm someone back me up here..
So I'll start with Boots!
| I got a baby pink lip liner pencil from Barry M costing £2.99. |
| Bourjois pencil sharpener as I don't have one and it cost £2.49 and its a pretty colour too! |
| This is really cool metalic burgundy shade called Dancing Nails. Super cute! |
| Same as above. |
| I really like this shade of pink it's not too garish and it has a kinda matte look to it. It's called Pink Forever. |
| Same as above. |
| I really like this shiny metallic purple colour. I think it's fun and I don't own anything like it . This one is called Let's Talk. |
| Same as above. |
| This polish is a similar shade to the one above but its a lot more glittery and pretty. It's called Frenzy. |
| Same as above. |
| I think this metallic white shade is really cool and there is a kind of 'Mother of Pearl' feel about it. This shade is called Tokyo Pearl. |
| Same as above. |
| These are so handy and I just ran out of them but in Superdrug they had 2 for 1 or some sort of similar offer on. |
| I bought these for £1.99 I've used them before and they are so simple to use and they work really well. I'd 100% recommend them! |
| I got this MUA mascara for a pound (what a bargain!!) I'll do a review on them soon. |
| I've seen these Baby Lips moisturisers all over the bloggersphere and wanted to get one and see what they're like! There is a buy one get one half price on all Maybeline products so I got two! |
| I got the clear minty one above and this pink coloured one. The Baby Lips moisturisers cost £2.99. |
| I got this Collection 2000 gel eyeliner for £4.99 I've never tried it before so am looking forward to trying it! |
| I used up some of my superdrug points on this L'oreal eyeliner which is my favourite. It costs £6.49 but I think it's totally worth it. |
| I also got this MUA lisptick in a light pink colour for £2. |
| The colour doesn't show up that well but i'll do a post on it soon and hopefully it'll show the colour better. |
New Look
| I got this black and white geometric jumper for £11. I really liked the pattern on it and I bought it in a bigger size because I love wearing comfy baggy jumpers in the Winter. |
| This is the geometric pattern on the jumper. |
| I got this black A line skirt for £7. It has a cool flowery embossed print on it. |
| Close up of the embossed print. |
| I picked up this sleeveless white shirt for £8. I think that it will come in handy as I could wear it tucked into a skirt, with jeans or with a jumper over it. |
| I also got this white t shirt that has a crocodile print style material. This cost £9. |
| It also has a little zip feature on it. |
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! Love, a x




I love the Frenzy nail polish and the white and black geometric jumper! Good haul :)
ReplyDeleteCaitlin x
http://www.oceanicstars.blogspot.com
Thank you. They were such bargains as well x
Deleteooh I'm gonna pick up these eyebrow shapers next time im in superdrug! :) great post, I love a good haul!lol xo
ReplyDeletehttp://missmadaboutnails.blogspot.co.uk/
They are so good! And so cheap too. They also look really professional as if you went to a salon and got them waxed! Thank you :) x
DeleteI love the jumper! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! x
DeleteI really love the skirt, what a bargain!
ReplyDeleteLauren.xx
www.laurenmidd.blogspot.com
Thank you Lauren! I can't wait to wear it on a night out xx
DeleteGreat buys! And you couldn't be standing out in the rain now could you? ;D My excuse the other day when I had no other option but to go into Lush >_>
ReplyDeleteThank you! Pfft too right..I practically had no other choice ;) haha well exactly if it makes two of us then we're fine right? x
DeleteI love everything!! Totally all worth it haha xo
ReplyDeletetheglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you Hannah! I felt a bit guilty afterwards but I like it all and it will all get used so I've justified it to myself..and my parents! xx
Delete