HELLO! How are you all, you lovely lot?
So yesterday I splurged. What makes it worse is that payday is a lot further away than I originally thought so it looks like I won't be doing anything until then..
But here are the things that I got:
| I got this coat in Primark for £25 and I love it! I saw it on another blogger's post and I really liked it. |
| This is the material of the coat. it's really soft and cosy. |
| I really like the oversized look. |
| And I love the giant pockets. Perfect for hiding vaseline tins in, in the winter! |
| I also picked up some sweets to leave in my car. |
| I got this red velvet skirt in Primark for £8. I'm looking forward to wearing it on a night out with a leather jacket and cut out boots. |




0 comments:
Post a Comment