Hello! Sorry for the intense screamy title but I have changed my blog name again. I felt that thebudgetbuyer wasn't very me..and a bit boring and whilst sorting out my wardrobe (I'm halfway through and I'm regretting starting this task as the pile of clothes on the floor grows) I found an old dress I used to wear a lot a few years back. The dress has a cute little pattern of cats in bow ties and top hats and thus the blog kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk was born!
Love, a x
Currently got this song stuck in my head. Doesn't fit with the dreary weather.
Thursday, 3 October 2013
I'VE CHANGED MY BLOG NAME AGAIN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
BLOG ARCHIVES
-
▼
2013
(130)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Halloween make up!!
- Sunshine award #2 yay
- I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octo...
- My 'I spent too much, payday is too far away and n...
- OOTD
- Nails, nails, nails!
- Barry M eye shadow palette
- About Time
- Halloween nails
- Sunshine award
- Chelsea Doll wishlist
- Hollywood nails
- University.
- New hair
- Versatile blogger award
- I'VE CHANGED MY BLOG NAME AGAIN
- Boots,Superdrug and New Look haul
- Removing glitter nail varnish
-
▼
October
(18)
All rights reserved ///| Designed by Don't Tell Anyone Arts




0 comments:
Post a Comment