Friday, 8 February 2013

Opinions please!!

I have seen these clothes in shops for ages now and I have been undecided as to whether I want them or not? Or even if they'll suit me.. So here are some pictures and I'd really appreciate it if you like them and think I should get them or not?

Topshop pinney £30

OR...

Topshop pinafore for £42
Khaki (Green) Khaki Belted Jersey Maxi Skirt | 270093934 | New Look
New Look maxi skirt £16.99



Urban Outfitters Skater skirt £32




Urban Outfitters coat, £135


What do you all think? A. x

40 comments:

  1. Those are some cute dresses, but the first one actually reminds me of my school uniform though mine comes with a belt. Definitely too school-girlish, if I may say so. But the rest, they are fantabulous, especially the Urban Outfitters coat with the leopard print detail on the collar area!!

    Sincerely,
    Pu Niao

    Chopsticks (http://sexybluemame.blogspot.sg/)

    Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews (http://puniaogoodies.blogspot.sg/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love the coat so much, but I can't really justify it to myself as in England I think(hope) we are nearing the end of winter, so I couldn't really wear it xx

      Delete
  2. Definetely the skirt and the coat :) I love the leather effect!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the black Topshop pinny and both of the skirts are lovely!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I want that one pinafore a lot, but I don't know what I'd wear it with? xx

      Delete
  4. ta kožená sukně je moc hezká a ten kabát;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks, I love the leather skirt look right now xx

      Delete
  5. love the urban outfitters skater skirt! that's lovely :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the topshop pinny is the way to go! :) it's so pretty :) love your background, followed! :)xxx


    http://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I went into topshop today and was so close to getting it but it wasn't there!! Thank you I'll follow you back too xxx

      Delete
  7. I really like the skirt from Urban Outfitters, the faux leather looks edgy and feminine since the skirt looks like one you could twirl in... does that make sense? lol.

    Thanks for checking out my blog! I'll be subscribing to yours :)

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yes I know exactly what you mean! Like a grungy ballerina?
      No problem at all and thank you! xx

      Delete
    2. Yes! That's a great way to describe it!

      Delete
  8. The first topshop pinney gets my vote! Though you can't go wrong with a maxi skirt :)

    Brownie x
    Soul Sparkler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aw yes this is true, they are very versatile xx

      Delete
  9. The £42 topshop pinafore looks better in my opinion, but it is more expensive. Worth the investment! Definitely following your blog!

    www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you see this is the thing, i don't know if I can justify it to myself spending that much? I really like it and I'd wear it a lot.. hmmm.. Thank you I've just followed yours too xx

      Delete
  10. I love the maxi skirt and the first topshop pinny :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its weird I haven't seen the first pinny in Topshop yet xx

      Delete
  11. love the black pini and max skirt xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I'm really quite tempted to get that pinny! xx

      Delete
  12. thank you, ah ok that sounds really interesting, I'll be sure to check your blog out too! thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh! All these products are so lovely! My favourite is the max skirt- it looks so nice! Great blog too, will like it now :)

    gracierosee.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I love your blog too, I've just followed it xx

      Delete
  14. Thank you so much! Oooh that sounds interesting I'll be sure to check your blog out now xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the maxi skirt and the leather skirt, you can wear it all seasons so that's basically perfect! You should get those :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! hehe yeah that's true, i think they are all quite versatile like that! xxx

      Delete
  16. LOVE the topshop pinney!

    http://glossytemptations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its so hard to choose which one though :s love your blog as well! xx

      Delete
  17. I like the blue Topshop pinney and Urban Outfitters skirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love the whole leather look skirt trend right now too xx

      Delete
  18. the topshop pinafore and the urban outfitters coat are dreamy i'd definitely say them...the most expensive things but definitely worth it for how nice they'll look x x

    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Chloe, I love those ones the most too, I don't know whether I can justify buying a coat right now! Also the black topshop pinafore is currently out of stock which is so annoying as I really want that! Great blog xx

      Delete
  19. really love that pleather skirt!

    im your new follower (:
    follow my new beauty blog!
    creativityisblisss.blogspot.com

    xo lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the leather look is everywhere right now and I really want a pleather skirt too! Thank you I'll check out your blog and follow right away xx

      Delete
  20. Love that new skirt - might have to make a purchase!
    Newest follower! Isobel x
    http://www.twoloveslondon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Its lovely isn't it! Oh thank you i'll check out your page too xx

    ReplyDelete