A pair of black Nike Blazers
Peter Pan flower flippy
Catface skater dress from Topshop Dress from Topshop
Studded bowling bag from Zara
This necklace from H&M is perfect as I've been looking for a simple, silver necklace for a while now
Love A. x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
BLOG ARCHIVES
-
▼
2013
(130)
-
▼
February
(12)
- Nails of the day
- Primark shirt!
- Help this has been stuck in my head since 7 this m...
- Morning all!
- Liebster Award!!
- Brits 2013 best and worst dressed.. In my opinion
- I've got the blues..
- Opinions please!!
- What i'm listening to right now
- A few homemade face masks to try!
- Wish list!
- Win £250 to spend at Urban Outfitters!!
-
▼
February
(12)
All rights reserved ///| Designed by Don't Tell Anyone Arts




Love the little peach dress, and that bag is amazing!
ReplyDeleteLindsey. x
www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com
Thanks Lindsey, I've just followed your blog xx
DeleteLove those Nikes! And I've followed you xx
ReplyDeletefameliquorlove.blogspot.com
Thanks Danielle, glad you like them too xx
DeleteThat Peter Pan dress is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog - new follower here :)
www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
Emma
x
Thanks, its so cute I love it! No problem at all and thank you!! xx
Delete