Monday, 25 February 2013

Nails of the day

To accompany the primark shirt, skater skirt combo I chose a bold nail colour to go alongside it. I don't know about you guys, but I always have my nails painted and they feel a little naked when there isn't nail polish on them! 

Today I wore


 Rimmel nail varnish 198 Azure
 Rimmel matte finish 



A. x

6 comments:

  1. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING BLOG

    XX http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! that means an awful lot! xxx

      Delete
  2. Hey Abbie, I love your blog and I'm now following you on bloglovin' as well as GFG.

    I would really appreciate it if you follow me on blohlovin' too.

    Hazel X
    http://whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ooh thanks I'll check out your blog shortly x

      Delete
  3. Hi dear! I love your blog!!! :)
    I'm a new follower, if you want you can follow me too...
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah thank you very much :D I'll check out your blog shortly too! xx

      Delete