Sunday, 3 February 2013

Win £250 to spend at Urban Outfitters!!



Hello! If you love Urban Outfitters as much as the next person then this competition is right up your street! If you follow the E-tail link you'll be able to enter the competition! http://etailpr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/win-250-to-spend-at-urban-outfitters.html

Fingers crossed!! Love A. x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abbie, I have just discovered your blog!
    I love that your fashion posts shows where you can pick up the big fashion tends on the high street. I'm your newest member!

    It would mean the world to me if you checked out my new beauty blog, and if you liked it, became a member.

    I'm looking forward to your future post, and I hope all your exam went well!

    Hazel X
    http://whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I'm glad you like that! Oh ok I'll check out your blog right away, aw thanks and they went a lot better than I'd have thought they would go, that's got to be a good sign surely? xx

      Delete