Friday, 15 February 2013

I've got the blues..



I don't really know what to say, I'm really bored of everything right now from, work, sixth form, the weather especially. A lot of people I know are going away this week to somewhere exciting and hot, and I would absolutely love it if my mum booked a surpise getaway! I don't know about you guys, but I could really do with a break right now. It would do me the world of good.

I'm thinking a fortnight In Mauritius would be great, what about you guys?


Thanks for reading, A. x

21 comments:

  1. Your blog is lovely, I have followed.
    Thanks for dropping by my blog...

    http://channichic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh i would love a nice holiday :) Mauritius would be gorgeous!

    www.laurenbehappy.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO!! Ahh I'm glad its not just me then, It would be so lovely to go to, it looks so picturesque xx

      Delete
  3. Aw wow these places look amazing! I so need a holiday as well, can't wait for summer! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so beautiful and relaxed there! Ahhh me neither!! xxx

      Delete
  4. awww I feel your pain! would love love love a holiday right now. my boyfriends family are going away to Mauritius soon and me and Clément are so jealous we're left behind. this place looks like heaven :( xx

    katieclarkemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow, how lucky are they?! aww haha I bet you are :( I know right, I think if I lived here, I'd never ever leave xx

      Delete
  5. These places look amazing!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, seeing pictures like these make me want to go and travel the world and see all these beautiful places! Great blog xx

      Delete
  6. omg that looks so nice! <3
    Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! (you can find all the details on my blog)
    Please follow me back? xxx

    http://lashingsoflipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, What I'd give to be there right now! Aw thank you very much, that means a lot! I'll follow you back right away! xxx

      Delete
  7. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Ooh ok, your blog sounds really interesting, I'll be sure to check your blog out soon, thanks :) xxx

      Delete
  8. Zamazing blog and post too!
    I love your blog because is amazing :)
    I following you now and I hope you can follow me back.:D

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I'll check out your blog rightaway too xx

      Delete
  9. Beautiful blog, really enjoyed your content.
    wanna follow each other?
    If yes pls do via GFC and bloglovin' leave me a comment and I will follow back.
    xoxoxo
    misstatybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, yeah that sounds good I'll check out your blog now xxx

      Delete
  10. The things I would do to be there right now.... where is summer!?

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right, ME TOO! The weather right now is so deceiving, it may look lovely and sunny, but when you step outside that wind is so cold! xx

      Delete
  11. Aaah I have exactly the same thing right now! My best friends are all on holiday including le boyfriend whose in Hawaii! Not fair! I wanna go somewhere :( X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh what a lucky boy! Me too, I'm desperate for some sun xx

      Delete