Hello lovelies!
The title was no hoax in order to make you read it. Ikrush.com are celebrating their first birthday and in celebrations they are selling a range of their dresses for just a pound! Grab 'em while you can!!
http://www.ikrush.com/browse/OnePoundDressCollection_140_0_0_na_m.html
Friday, 20 September 2013
£1 Dresses!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
BLOG ARCHIVES
-
▼
2013
(130)
-
▼
September
(30)
- Lavish Alice lust list
- October wishlist!
- Check mate
- Pretty little peplums
- A beauty blogger's must have!!
- ootn
- Miners foundation
- Primark Haul
- Bow hairstyle
- Exercise..More like exersighs
- Liebster award....
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!
- Liebster Award
- £1 Dresses!!
- Nailed it (notd)
- the daily nail! (notd)
- Nails of the day!!
- What's a pirate's favourite social networking site...
- BRIGHTON
- Bloglovin
- Barry M Gelly Hi shine review!
- Nails of the day
- Mini Primark and Boots Haul
- My first time..
- I think I have a problem..
- I'm blue da ba dee da ba di (NOTD)
- Just another manic(ure) Monday
- Cut out boots
- I think I'm addicted to shopping on my lunch break...
- CHANGES
-
▼
September
(30)
All rights reserved ///| Designed by Don't Tell Anyone Arts




Oh my. I'm on a shopping ban but I think £1 is hardly spending :P
ReplyDeleteExactly, it's cheaper than a chocolate bar! x
DeleteThank you Kerry!! I 'll check it out now :) xx
ReplyDeleteHey! Thanks for commenting on my blog and I'm glad I've found yours! lipsticklovexo.blogspot.co.uk xxx
ReplyDeleteAw that's alright! But aw thank you very much :) x
DeleteWow that is so good!
ReplyDeleteEmma ~ masqueradebelle.co.uk
I know right, such a clever idea as there were some great dresses available! x
Delete:( by the time I had a look all were 'Out of Stock'. A very clever idea though.
ReplyDeleteDo check my blog for a mini giveaway currently on.
They sold out so fast! Yes it really was!
DeleteI am so gutted I didn't hear about this sooner! I love a good bargain and this was certainly a great one! x
ReplyDeleteIt was really good wasn't it! I didn't get anything either by the time I got there most of the good stuff had already sold out x
Delete