Hi guys!! Hope you're all well. Yesterday I went to Brighton with my family on the train which was fun. We set off at ten to ten and arrived in Brighton at half one. I have wanted to go to Brighton for years and was really excited at the prospect of going. I was looking forward to going to The Lanes too. Here are some snaps of our day out.
| How cool is this cinema on the North Lanes!? It even has a GBK inside |
| Brighton pavilion |
| The old pier |
| The brighton wheel |
| The pier!! |
| Some artsy shops underneath the promenade |
| Arty |
| It's so pretty here!! |
| The Grand hotel. Such a pretty building. This was the hotel Margaret Thatcher stayed at when the bombing happened |
| Metal sculpture on the beach |
| Brighton pier!! |
| Coronation Street themed 2p game thing..Apparantly called tipping point. |
| The Pie Society shop with giant flying pies painted on the side. |




Brighton looks so pretty, I wanted to go there this summer but unfortunately I couldn't, the old pier picture is amazing! :) xx
ReplyDeleteadaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk
it's so lovely, I'd definitely recommend you taking a visit one day! aw thank you xx
DeleteBrighton seems sooo lovely!! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://liveyourhipsterlife.blogspot.com.es/
It's really cool. And full of the politest people I've ever met. I'm used to being in big cities where if someone walks in to you they don't tend to stop let alone say sorry yet the people who i saw were so kind to each other! They all seem really, really friendly xx
DeleteBrighton is such a nice city. I've heard about it many times. When I visit England - hopefuly soon - after London, it'll be my second city to visit. =D
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day! =*
http://www.achicklitdiary.blogspot.com
It's beautiful I'd definitely recommend you visit it! Haha yes but to be fair there is so much to see and do in each city. Thank you, you too! xx
Delete