HELLO!!
I thought i'd liven things up and change the font colour. My life is very exciting as you can tell haha.
The daily 'Nails of The Day' blog is here. Last night I went out with my mum and sister to the theatre to see a dance troupe perform a show about a young man's journey through life and portraying the loss of innocence. I'm not much of a thespian so to be honest I wasn't quite sure what to expect and also the only real reason we went was because my cousin Luke was in charge of the lighting and stage effects and as the company came down near us we wanted to see what he did.
The production is called Echo by Zoielogic (check them out they are very good and if they come to a theatre near you I would definitely recommend it)
Back to the nails! I wanted to go with something bright and bold today as it's all rainy and dreary out.
I used a Bourjois nail polish in the shade Lime Catwalk and it came out super smoothly and two coats gave my nails a nice shine!
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! Love, A.x




I love that colour!
ReplyDeleteHannah Heartss xxx
Aw thanks! I was searching high and low for one like it when my friend Morien got me it for my birthday :) xx
DeleteI think I have exactly the same nail polish colour, but it's by a company called Essence!
ReplyDeleteYour nails are so long, how do you grow them!? Mine always break :(
www.gingifer.blogspot.com
ooh cool,it's such a nice bold shade! haha thank you I've had a few weeks off of work so I didn't need to cut them short plus I use a nail strengthener on them which keeps them strong and shiny. The Sally Hansen range is good if you wanted to try something to stop yours breaking? x
DeleteSuch a beautiful bright colour! The production sounds great!
ReplyDeleteHead-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk
xo
Thank you very much, I've liked the colour for ages and was really pleased when my friend Morien gave it to me as a birthday gift! It was really good and I'm not really into those types of things and was pleasantly surprised x
DeleteThis is a really unusual colour but I love it! Bright nails in winter is a must have :)
ReplyDeletex
Thank you, yes I know what you mean there aren't that many bright green shades! Yes exactly, something to brighten up the cold days xx
Delete