Monday, 30 September 2013

Lavish Alice lust list

HI! I hope you all had lovely weekend! 

I am a big fan of the women's clothing website Lavish Alice there is always at least a handful of things I want to get! So here is a few of the things that caught my eye especially. Hurry up payday!!


Here are a handful of clothes, shoes and accessories that I really like!

(From L-R)
The top row: Black Suede strappy sandals £23
             Red and gold transparent box clutch £20
             Houndstooth jacket £52
             Cat eye sunnies in tortoiseshell £20
             Houndstooth shorts £36

Bottom row:  Gold and black buckled boot £35
             White and black wave pencil skirt £32
             Leopard printed shirt £36
             Green tiger print midi dress £26

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! Love, A x

8 comments:

  1. Hi dear, thanks for visiting my blog and following my profile in Bloglovin, it would be amazing if you would also follow my blog on Bloglovin to stay updated on future posts, thanks for your biggest support ;))

    www.Tsangtastic.com
    New Post – Flourishing Denim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok i'll check your blog out on bloglovin' now xx

      Delete
  2. I love the cut out boots!!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I'm slightly obsessed with them at the moment!

      Ahh cool thank you, I'll bookmark it now xx

      Delete
  3. Love them all!!! Especially those boots, they're fab!!

    Sarah x
    http://www.thepalettee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're gorgeous aren't they! Thank you Sarah xx

      Delete