I've never really noticed it was that bad until I was deciding what nail varnish to wear this morning. Seeing them all lined up in a row, I realised 1) wow there is quite a lot there and 2) that's a lot of money I have spent/invested in..
I own 27 BarryM nail polishes. That's quite a lot, I daren't count the rest. So if anyone wants to come round for a mani/pedi you know where I am ;)
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it. Love, A. x




Nothing to be ashamed about! I wish I owned that many Barry Ms.
ReplyDeleteI tagged you in the My First Time tag. Do iit! x
petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk ♥
haha I think I'm borderline obsessed.. Ooh thank you i'll go check that out now :) xx
DeleteThat's quite a collection you have there, sweetie! I too think I have a nail polish problem! I love spending hours painting my nails!
ReplyDeleteChristina | Passion Obsession - Currently hosting a beauty hamper giveaway!
me too, a lot of people I know find it quite boring and dull to do but I really like doing it :) xx
Deleteahahah i definitely have the same problem but for teal/aqua/mint polishes...i can't even explain it! but who needs reasons when you have 'perfect nails' ;)
ReplyDeleteBarbs
http://300daysofengland.blogspot.it/
Oooh I love those colours, both my mum and I love the colour teal! Hahah yes I'm with you on that one Barbs ;) x
Delete