HI! Hope you're all well..because I'm not, I have a really annoying cold and it has lasted just over a week and won't go away!
I am back at work tomorrow for the first time in about three weeks which makes me sad, so this is the last time I can do a notd blog for a while as I cannot wear it to work. I have decided to go with a more grown up look today (well in my opinion this is grown up)
I used a Collection nail polish (it was formally Collection 2000 btw) one that I have never used before and to be honest I wasn't quite sure what to expect as I used to use Collection a lot when I was younger as it was cheap and cheerful but after a while I stopped and moved onto other brands. I can't quite remember why exactly. So the other day I popped into my local Superdrug and saw that Collection have also got a gel polish range too and as I am such a big fan of the Barry M ones I thought I would give this one a whirl too.
I picked up the Collection Lasting Gel Colour in the shade Antique Rose 12 which is a pinky brown colour. These polishes have a wide brush applicator making it a lot easier and smoother to apply the polish. It comes out nicely and takes a few minutes to dry too.
Friday, 20 September 2013
Nailed it (notd)
I would definitely recommend this product I was very pleased with the results as it left my nails looking shiny with a nice, overall colour.
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! Love, a.x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
BLOG ARCHIVES
-
▼
2013
(130)
-
▼
September
(30)
- Lavish Alice lust list
- October wishlist!
- Check mate
- Pretty little peplums
- A beauty blogger's must have!!
- ootn
- Miners foundation
- Primark Haul
- Bow hairstyle
- Exercise..More like exersighs
- Liebster award....
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!
- Liebster Award
- £1 Dresses!!
- Nailed it (notd)
- the daily nail! (notd)
- Nails of the day!!
- What's a pirate's favourite social networking site...
- BRIGHTON
- Bloglovin
- Barry M Gelly Hi shine review!
- Nails of the day
- Mini Primark and Boots Haul
- My first time..
- I think I have a problem..
- I'm blue da ba dee da ba di (NOTD)
- Just another manic(ure) Monday
- Cut out boots
- I think I'm addicted to shopping on my lunch break...
- CHANGES
-
▼
September
(30)
All rights reserved ///| Designed by Don't Tell Anyone Arts




Lovely colour!
ReplyDeleteHannah Heartss xxx
Thank you Hannah! xx
DeleteI have this colour, it's so pretty! Lovely post! <3
ReplyDeleteHead-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk
it is really nice, right! thank you :)
DeleteI love this colour!:) xx
ReplyDeletemake-up-your-mind.blogspot.com
thank you! me too x
DeleteThat's such a gorgeous colour, I love the gel varnishes!
ReplyDeleteLauren.xx
www.laurenmidd.blogspot.com
Aw thank you i really love it! Yes me too! They're so good :) xx
DeleteI haven't tried a collection polish in yeeears but this looks such a pretty colour, & will go with pretty much all outfits. Maybe Its Megan Leigh X
ReplyDeleteIt's really cute, right?! Yes I know what you mean :) x
Delete