Peplum will still remain as a big trend into next season, thanfully. Perfect for all shapes and sizes, paired with a bodycon skirt or even those 'ole faithful pair of jeans, you can style it up for a glam look or dress it with jeans and flats for a daytime style too. What's not to love!
Here are some of my favourite new peplum pieces off the high street this season.
River Island
I love this orange embossed peplum jacket. I love the bold colour and I think the big zip on the front is also really cool. It costs £35.
I really like the cut out shoulders on this peplum top. It was £28 and has been reduced down to £15.
I really like this orange peplum dress, I think its perfect for a night out! It costs £40.
New Look
I don't own much leopard print clothing I always had an image of Kat Slater when I thought of it (She's an Eastenders character..google he if you don't know what I mean lol) I also really like the thin little spaghetti straps on this top. Costs £19.99.
I love this top from the jewelled halterneck to the light pastel pink colour and also I really like the longer back of it. I think that's really cool. This costs £24.99
I really like this white sleeveless peplum shirt. I haven't seen one like it before and I think it would look really cool with a black midi skirt and a statement necklace for a smart casual look. This costs £14.99
Topshop
I think this tailored peplum jacket looks really classy and chic. It costs £48.
Miss Selfridge
Cute little camisole costing it did cost £16 but is in the sale right now for £5.
Dorothy Perkins
I think this green spotty peplum top is really nice even though its not something I'd usually wear but it caught my eye straightaway. It costs £24.
I love this jewelled dress! it costs £47.99
ASOS
I really like this skater dress with the faux leather peplum skirt. It costs £45.
I love the use of the sheer. This costs £20
Missguided.co.uk
I think this top is really cool and its such a steal at £5.99
Nice, basic midi skirt for £15.99
Motelrocks.co.uk
I really like this pattern. I think its fun and a bit different. This costs £20.
Thanks for reading I hope you liked it.Love, a X




thank goodness Peplum is sticking around, im only just getting into it!lol loving peplum tops with jeans! :) xo
ReplyDeletehttp://missmadaboutnails.blogspot.co.uk
Yes me too, it's such a great look! So flattering too :D x
DeleteLovely post!
ReplyDeleteThe Kat Slater reference LOL-made me giggle! I remember my Dad had a jumper that Charlie Slater always wore-when he realised, he never wore it again lol >_<
Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you Lizzie! Haha thanks, Oh no haha!! I can see why he stopped wearing it lol. I'm glad you understood my EE reference too haha! xx
DeleteThat basic midi skirt!!! i need it in my life :) xxx
ReplyDeletei am following you Abbie
http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/
It's so nice isn't it!! Thank you, I'm following you too xx
DeleteI feel that the UK has better options in terms of clothing.! all your stores have such cute stuff while us in the US have pretty much a lot of misses and one hit every few months ! great post!
ReplyDeleteReally? that's such a shame. At least you have Topshop and Forever 21 though! There is a massive Forever 21 in London which i'd love to go to one day. Plus websites like Romwe deliver in the US, right? Thank you Monica! x
DeleteI love peplum! Great picks. I need that ASOS dress.
ReplyDeleteAdela x
Misspinkstyle.net
Thank you! They're both so lovely aren't they!? x
Delete