Tuesday, 24 September 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!

Hello!! 

So a year ago today I started my blog and boy has the time flown by. I still remember writing my first blog post when I got in from sixth form, unsure on what to write and nervously punching that publish button. Will people like it? I thought. Wait no, what if no one reads it? Was something else that popped into my head. I posted the link to it on my twitter so all my friends could read it too and got a few views which made me very happy. By this point I may have had about 1 or 2 followers as at the time two of my friends were writing blogs about music, but as time went on they have slowly given up doing it. 

Anyway! What I'm basically trying to say is a massive THANK YOU to each and every one of you who took the time to follow my blog whether it be by Gfc or Google+ or Bloglovin and also a big big thank you for just reading it and those who comment on it too! It means the absolute world to me! 

I didn't start this blog with the intentions of it to get where it is today, I know I don't have as many followers as some other people, but to me I have a lot more than I ever anticipated. 

Blogging has made me grow as a person, I feel a lot more confident and really love writing about things I care about. And it's so wonderful when I get comments and feedback from other people about it too. 

I have formed friendships because of this and love being a part of this blogging community. 

So basically, thank you everyone, you have helped shape me into the person I am today and in all honesty sometimes I genuinely don't know what I'd do with my time if it weren't for my blog!


Thanks again!! Here's to another year, love, A x

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blogging anniversary!

    xx Bo
    aboutboblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your blog, and congrats to you! Blogging is hard work, and you made it through a whole year! It's challenging! :)
    Thanks for following me on my blog. Following you too now. :D

    Have a great day!
    http://www.achicklitdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is but I love doing it so I don't mind :) No worries and thank you x

      Delete
  3. Hi, I saw your comment on my blog! Thanks!
    Great to hear your blog changed you so much! I was actually really different about starting my blog, I wasn't even thinking about other people, I just thought it would be fun. Which is really now how I am at all! hahaha
    Happy Birthday to your blog! ;D
    Maybe we can follow each other? :) I'm following you anyway :D
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, haha its funny how much this can affect someone lol. But thanks! Yes sure xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! And what a lovely post. You're so inspiring. I'm finding blogging so therapeutic, I hope it has the same affect on me that it has had on you! I just finished the liebster post http://head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk/ Thank you so much for nominating me! L XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lizzie, your words mean the world to me! Genuinely grinning ear to ear haha! I hope it does too! Oooh okay cool I'll go and check it out now! My pleasure xx

      Delete
  5. Happy Blogaversary!! I just wnated to let you know that ive nominated you for the Liebster Award, have a look at my post ill link it below! xo

    http://missmadaboutnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete