Hello you lovely lot!
This post has been delayed a bit but I've finally got round to putting it up so snaps for Abbie! *If you haven't seen Legally Blonde that probably made no sense*
So a few weeks back I went to the Holy Grail of cheap but nice clothes otherwise known as Primark. And I spent about £20ish I lost the receipt but it was no higher than £25. I had to take something back so I thought 'Hey!? What better time to buy a load of new stuff and try to and build a capsule wardrobe'.
So here are my new(ish) buys!!
| Cute little pocket |
| I wasn't sure whether the quilted material would show up. So here you are.. |
| I got a black sweatshirt as I don't actually own one like it. It's really cosy and it also has quilted theme going on with it on the sleeves. |
| A closer look at the quilted sleeves. |
| I got this gold chain necklace for £2. I don't have a lot of gold jewelry and i thought this was nice and quite understated. |




I absolutely love the quilted patterns and I think the pink top looks really chic, love it! xo
ReplyDeletewww.letscapturethecastle.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you, me too! Aw thank you they were really affordable too. Perfect! x
DeleteI love the burgundy dress. I think it would look really cool with the chunky necklace on top of it
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thank you Conny! Oooh yeah that sounds really cool :) x
Deletethat black jumper is gorgeous, the quilted sleeves really jazz it up a bit, great picks x
ReplyDeletehttp://sparksofserenity.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you Charlotte! Yes I thought it looked a bit different and fun x
DeleteLove the pink top! Around how much do you think it cost?xo
ReplyDeletehttp://sophiaaurora.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you , me too! It's really soft too. It was definitely under £10 I really want to say it £6 but I may be wrong xx
Deletelove the black jumper so much :) xx
ReplyDeletemake-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com
Thanks! It's really nice isn't it. It's really cosy too xx
DeleteI adore the sweatshirt! Might have to pick myself one up tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteSlightly Skint Blog
Thank you, I really love it! x
DeleteI really like that red quilted top, love it. x
ReplyDeleteIt's my favourite. Thank you Rumbie :) x
Delete